Lake Blanche Trail Map
A trail map (seen below) can be found at the start of the Lake Blanche Trail located near the Mill B South parking in Big Cottonwood Canyon.
We’ve also included a detailed map of our route and the lakes at the summit of the trail.
More information for your trip to Salt Lake City:
- Hiking: Our complete guide to the Lake Blanche trail
- I-15 Road trip stop: Discover the secret Kolob Canyon Area
- Best view in Salt Lake: Soar above the city at Ensign Peak
- Park City: Spend a day like an Olympian at Utah’s Olympic Park
You might also like:
- Nevada: A nature lovers guide to Vegas – what not to miss
- California: Experience the beauty of California
The information contained on this website is for entertainment purposes only and references only opinions of the author. Nothing contained within should be considered professional advice, including but not limited to, health, safety, financial, legal, or psychological advice.